** N O T I C E **
Please note the following ice commitments preempting regular practice ice:
- FRIDAY February 2: NO Practice Ice
- SATURDAY February 3: NO Practice Ice
- SUNDAY February 4: Drop in only, 1pm - 3pm
- SATURDAY February 10: NO Practice Ice
- SUNDAY February 11: 3 sheets, drop in only, 1pm - 3pm
- SATURDAY February 17: 11am - 1pm only
- SATURDAY February 24: NO Practice Ice
- FRIDAY March 1: NO Practice Ice
- SATURDAY March 2: NO Practice Ice
- SUNDAY March 3: NO Practice Ice
- FRIDAY March 9: NO Practice Ice
- SATURDAY March 10: NO Practice Ice
- SUNDAY March 11: NO Practice Ice
- FRIDAY March 23: NO Practice Ice
- SATURDAY March 24: NO Practice Ice
- SUNDAY March 25: NO Practice Ice
If you're a member of the Victoria Curling Club, your practice ice is free, subject to availability.
REGULAR PRACTICE ICE AVAILABILITY
Half of the sheets available at any time are available for advance booking via our online booking engine below.
Monday (sheets 5-7 only): 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday: 1:00pm - 3:00pm*
Wednesday: No availability
Thursday: 1:30pm - 3:00pm*
Friday: 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00pm / 1:00pm - 3:00pm*
Sunday: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
*Drop-in only, ice is not prepared
Practice ice is not available other than noted above without a rental contract.
Note that bonspiels and event bookings can have an impact on practice ice. Effort is made to accommodate everyone; please be aware of people waiting, and double up on a sheet if it makes sense.
PRACTICE ICE BOOKING
Victoria Curling Club Members should use the form below to book practice ice times. This is the most up-to-date availability and some times may occasionally become available outside of the regular times listed above. Times not listed in this form are not available for booking as practice ice.
Advance booking is required. Times are available up to 7 days in advance with a 1 day minimum advance booking.
Bookings are available in 30 minute blocks for individuals. If you are booking for more than one person, you are allowed to book a longer time, up to 2 full hours for a team of four. We do ask that you are mindful of time, and that you utilize that which is allotted to your booking.
Please provide up-to-date contact information on the form in the event we need to get in touch with you.
Every effort is made to have our ice in the best shape possible. A practice ice booking is not a guarantee of ice time, nor a confirmation of "game-like" conditions (i.e. cleaned, pebbled, scraped immediately in advance of your time); the Club reserves the right to preempt practice ice for event bookings, rental contracts or emergency maintenance. The sheet posted at the club, listing names, times, and sheets takes precedence over any email confirmation.
Should you require guaranteed ice time or specific playing conditions, please consider paying for a rental sheet to meet your needs.