The Victoria Curling Club is seeking proposals for the operation of food services in the Victoria Curling Club.
Working from August 2018 to July 2019, the successful bidder will be a lessee of the food services operation in the Victoria Curling Club under the terms and conditions established by agreement with the Board of Directors. Under the authority of the Board of Directors, the Victoria Curling Club may renew the food services contract on an annual basis for a maximum of 5 one year terms or elect to post a competition.
The successful bidders will:
- Provide exclusive and timely food and beverage (non-alcohol) service for members during regular league play Monday to Friday and on special occasions as required in the main restaurant area of the club.
- Provide packaged snacks and hot food service in the club lounge for at least 30 minutes before league play, during league play, and for at least 30 minutes following league play.
- Provide catering for bonspiels, rentals, and special events in the club or provide the first right of refusal
- Keep the food preparation area serving areas clean and tidy in accordance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Adhere to all relevant club policies and bylaws.
The successful bidders must have provincial Foodsafe and any other relevant qualifications required by provincial or municipal regulation.
The Victoria Curling Club is located in downtown Victoria. The curling club hosts about 24 draws per week plus weekend rentals and bonspiels with a dynamic, active membership, board of directors, and staff.
Please reply with resume, expectations, and sample menus to the General Manager, Paul Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This posting will close on June 25, 2018.